- How should U.S. and allied deterrence strategies adapt
to changing circumstances?
- What are the particular new challenges facing the
practice of U.S. extended deterrence?
- With the new domains of cyber space and outer space
becoming more important for military competition and
conflict, how should risks be understood and managed?
- Can improved integration of the tools of deterrence be
accomplished? If so, how?
- How do other countries, including both allies and
adversaries, conceive the challenges of integrating for
strategic deterrence? What lessons follow?